Social Workers in Jalgaon aim to improve people’s lives by helping them. The people who don’t have a house to live in and food to eat, help them by doing social work. They give all their hard work for social work without any rewards, but the profit they achieve is a blessing.
Dr. Suresh Borole is doing social work at chopda, Jalgaon. They stand out as hard-working people for social work. Dr.Suresh Borole forms a CBSE school at chopda, it is a boarding CBSE school having all facilities of learning with good teaching staff.
They have a big business of Pankaj Builder and Developers, it is the top business company at Chopda, Jalgaon. They also run Sahikshnik and Samajik Sanstha, Pankaj Global school, and do much of the work they are doing. Education is the key that opens all your mind’s doors, and Dr. Suresh Borole is the best example to use all their education’s benefits for doing social work.
What are Social Workers and How Do They Work? What does Social Work Dr. Suresh Borole Do?
Social workers identify all people’s needs and help people in all life stages cope with and solve their problems, provide them with all their daily needs and give them work to do.
Dr. Suresh Borole is the best social worker and a good citizen. They give better education and living needs to needed people. They gave the best ideas of humanitarian and democratic, they worked with many people on the path of social work and they made very positive changes in society and people.
- Being a social worker means you interact with everyone who works to help those in need.
- In their samajik Sanstha, they give all facilities and modern education in Pankaj Pri Vidyalaya Chopda with good teaching staff and a learning approach for children with the best facilities.
- Social workers provide counseling, advice, and direction for people who would otherwise have no way of bettering their situation.
- They help families in need and the people who are victims of abuse.
- Dr. Suresh Borole gives his contribution to helping poor people.
- The children in chopda city get their all education in Pankaj Vidyalaya and boarding school which give the CBSE education with the best boarding facilities for all the students with good teaching mentors.
- Social work is not just working to help people, it is an opportunity and has a great thought for fighting all types of people who make trouble in the working situation.
- It is a big responsibility to work to help society, hospitals, schools, and college facilities.
- It is not an easy task to do for a normal person.
- Dr. Suresh Borole is a legend who works for people without any profit or only brings the most blessing and love from people.
Types of Social Workers:
The role of a social worker is divided into different categories. Some social workers serve in a more broad sense, while some others provide assistance and coping skills to specific groups of people. The basic categories of the social work profession are as follows.
- Child, family, and school social workers
- Healthcare social workers
- Mental health and substance social workers
- Child, Family, and School Social Workers:
Child welfare social workers help children and families by developing family relations and providing support. These social workers may intervene to save children from violence or neglect, whether emotionally or physically.
School social workers play a significant role in bridging the gap between kids, schools, and families. At school, the social worker’s responsibilities include providing guidance, mental health help, school discipline clarity, and other services.
- Adoption social worker
- School social worker
- Child welfare counselor
- Family caseworker
- Family intervention specialist
- Foster care, social worker,
- Public housing services advisor
- Youth services specialist
- Healthcare Social Workers:
Social workers in the healthcare field may work in hospitals, treatment centers, or nursing homes. Others work at hospitals and nursing homes, doctors’ clinics, community hospitals, and home health agencies, among many other areas. Healthcare social workers frequently assist people in getting the medical care, medicines, and guidance they require.
Social workers in health care services play a significant role in improving the physical and mental health of people in need, particularly the most vulnerable. They frequently participate in political discussions to resolve biopsychosocial factors that contribute to poor health.
- Case manager
- Disability coordinator
- Geriatric care manager
- Home health care social worker
- Hospice social worker
- Long-term care social worker
- Medical case manager
- Pediatric social worker
- Public health social worker
- Mental Health and Substance Social Workers:
Clinical social workers (CSW) help assess, diagnose, care for, and treat mental health concerns and other behavioral problems and fall under the broad category of clinical social work (CSW).
- Addictions counselor
- Behavioral therapist
- Clinical director
- Family therapist Intervention coordinator
- Mental health specialist
- Substance abuse counselor