SBI Customer Saving Account
SBI Offers different types of saving accounts for his customers, whose use and benefits are also different. SBI savings account offers us a 2.75% interest rate per annum.
Why You Should Choose SBI Saving Account
SBI has a large network all over india. And also it provides a range of financial products including the SBI saving account. The Saving account has a variety of benefits and services. The main features of saving accounts for the benefit of customers is saving account does not require a minimum balance and provides ATM/ Debit Card net banking and mobile banking facilities.
And also many benefits of SBI account, like:-
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Deposit Locker
- Nominee Faculties
- Insurance Faculties, etc.
Additional Benefits Of SBI Saving Account
- SBI mobile Banking offers us a large number of services. Like – Money transfer, Internet Money Payment Services (IMPS).
- Many of the Faculties of SBI net Banking opening and closing Fix deposit, requiring deposit Fund transfer, paying bill, etc.
- The debit card of SBI can be used for many purposes like, Fund transferring withdraw money, Balance Inquiry, Shopping, etc.
How To Open an SBI Saving Account?
It is a very simple process to open an SBI savings account.
- If you want to open an SBI saving account, and you are an Indian Resident. Then it is a very simple process to visit SBI official site under personal banking you will get the option to create a savings account.
- It is very important to read each guideline of SBI before applying online.
- Fill in all the details in online application forms.
- Now you will get a Temporary customer reference number (TCRN) on your registered mobile number.
- Visit the nearest SBI branch within 30 days with your original documents and your account will be opened.
Documents required for open SBI saving account –
- First of all, we need to open a SBI savings account, print out the Account Opening Form (AOF).
- Identity proof and address proof.
- Two recent passport size color photos.
How Many Types of Saving Account?
SBI offers for their customer seven Types saving Account.
- Basic Saving account Bank Deposit Account
- SBI Small Deposit Saving Account
- Saving Bank Account
- Saving Plus Account
- Resident foreign currency domestic account
- Motor accident claim account.
- Saving Account for minors
How To Apply for an SBI ATM Card?
SBI offers many types of ATM cards for their customers. All the cards are designed by them by their spending habits and requirements. SBI offers 18 types of ATM Cards to make daily transactions easier for their customers.
If anyone Online active SBI account user then they can easily apply for an SBI ATM card
- Login SBI website and follow these steps
- And click on the ‘Request ATM card’ options under the ATM card services.
- Verify your registered mobile number through OTP.
- Now select and submit your account number and details which you wish to apply / issue your card.
- Before submitting your account details carefully verify them.
- After submitting the details you will get a notification on your registered mobile number.
Types of SBI ATM card
- State Bank of India ATM Cards.
- SBI prepaid Cards
- SBI Business ATM card
- SBI Vertual ATM cum debit Card.
If you lost or misplaced or anyone stole an ATM card then we should first off all blog our ATM.
How To Block our ATM?
It is important due to many reasons like when anyone lost or stolen misplaced then we can block through Toll Free number, sending an SMS or visit to SBI website.
- Login onlinesbi through your user name and password.
- Go to ATM card services options in the e-services tab and then select “Block ATM Card”.
- Select Under which your debit card is registered.
- Now you will see all active and blocked cards listed.
- Select the card which you want to block and submit.
- Verify all the details and submit an OTP verified with your registered mobile number.
- After successfully blocking your ATM card you will get notification.
How to generate SBI ATM Card Pin?
We Can Generate our ATM pin with four methods –
- By Internet Banking
- By Customer Care calling
- By SMS
- By Visit SBI ATM
SBI ATM card Pin Generate by Internet Banking –
For the generation of SBI pins through net banking then first of all we need to register a mobile number for OTP verification.
Now account holders visit the website onlinesbi and log in and select the ATM pin generation process.
And now submit all your details carefully. And you will be a successful pin generation.
SBI ATM card Pin generated by SMS process –
SBI ATM card pin generation by SMS we need to register a mobile number.
From the registered mobile number write a message PIN<Last Four Digit of ATM card><Last four digit of Account Number>.
And send on 567676. Then you will get an OTP On Register mobile Number. This OTP is workable for TWO days.
Visit the nearest ATM and create/change your ATM pin.
ATM Pin Generate by Calling Customer care
By using Register mobile number call no. 1800112211 and 080-26599990 and follow all instructions and then you will get an OTP on registered mobile number. This is valid for two days and you can change your password.
ATM Pin generate By visiting nearest ATM
Yes it is a very simple process anyone can generate an atm pin.
- First of all Visit SBI ATM and Insert ATM card.
- Insert SBI ATM card and select pin generation.
- Now enter an 11 digit account number and press conform.
- And now enter the register mobile number and press conform.
- Now you will get OTP on Registered mobile number.
- Now remove and reset the ATM card and select banking.