SBI Net Banking Customer Support
What is SBI Net Banking?
State Bank of India (SBI) offers a wide range of net banking products and services to corporate and retail customers. Online SBI is the Internet Banking Portal for State Bank of india. The portal provides anywhere anytime online access to accounts for state bank’s Retail and corporate customers.
Retail / Internet Banking provide us many options
- Transfer of fund own or third party account.
- Internet banking helps us ticket, hotel, or flight any other types of booking or transaction.
- Online shopping and instant recharge system.
- Online Tax Payment.
- E-pay for automatic bill payments.
- Pay bill of visa credit card issued by any bank.
- Configure profile settings.
- Avail Bill and Demat services, etc.
How to Register for SBI Net Banking?
This is a very simple process anyone can register for SBI net banking. Visit on “onlinesbi.com” and register yourself.
After Registration submit your details like – account number, Ifsc code, CIF number, mobile number, etc
After submitting these details you will get an OTP on the registered number. And after the confirmation of the mobile number.
And now select yes I have an ATM, and submit your ATM details.
Now you will get an option to fill in your username and password. It will be your permanent username and password.
And finally enter login password and click submit, now your net banking registration successfully submitted.
How to check account balance by using Net Banking?
Visit “onlinesbi.com” and login with the help of username and password.
And now select the option of balance of inquiry. After that your account balance on your display screen.
How To Money Transfer from SBI Net Banking to Other Banks?
First of all login on “onlinesbi.com” by using username and password.
And Now select payment transfer to other banks.
Enter the amount and select privacy and terms and conditions.
And now click submit and finally verify the details and conform it. And now you enter your password and confirm that, Now your transaction is successful.
Benefits of SBI Net Banking
We many benefits of SBI net banking like –
- Money Transfer without need to visit a bank branch.
- We can pay any type of our bills from our home.
- We can also open FD and RD accounts by using SBI net banking, etc.