Do you have EML files but don’t know how to transfer them to your Google Workspace account? If so, this article will show you how to import EML files into your Google Workspace account. Read the entire article and attach EML files to your G-Suite account.
EML files are a standard format for storing single mailbox emails with attachments and header data. There is no direct way to import EML files into a Google Workspace account. As a result, a secure and efficient automated approach is required.
In this article, we will look at a simple yet effective tool for transferring EML files to a Google Workspace account in a few simple steps. Let’s get right to it and talk about how to import EML to Google Workspace without losing any data.
Transferring EML Files to Google Workspace
Use the EML Converter software on your Windows OS to bulk import EML to Google Workspace. This tool is a safe and convenient way to transfer.eml files to your Google Workspace account. If you want to move emails based on a specific name, date, time, subject, or other criteria, you can use the filter option provided by this tool. Additionally, data will be altered or modified during the EML to Google Workspace import process.
All of the saving options will be accessible through a single interface. Even inexperienced users can use this software and upload EML files to their Google Workspace account thanks to its simple graphical interface.
Importing EML into Google Workspace
Follow the instructions to upload multiple EML files with attachments to your Google Workspace account.
- Install and run DataVare EML to G Suite Converter Expert on your PC.
- Next, choose Open >> Email Data File >> EML Files >> Select File or Folder.
- You can now easily read/view your EML file data in the software interface.
- Select G Suite from the Export menu.
- Now enter your Google Workspace login information and finally click the Save button.
Finish! You can transfer EML files to your Google Workspace webmail account without losing any data. You can use the software’s demo version to import EML files with attachments to Google Workspace.
The Benefits of the EML to Google Workspace Migration Tool
This utility has several outstanding features that make the import process secure and efficient. Check out some of the interesting features listed below –
- Bulk EML File Transfer: This tool provides two options for uploading EML files to Google Workspace. You have the option of selecting multiple files or a folder. This tool allows you to perform batch imports at once without losing any data.
- Email Filters: This utility includes a sophisticated filter feature for selective email transfer. Filters such as to, from, cc, bcc, date, time, cc, bcc, have attachments, property id & name, name, content, subjects, and so on can be used.
- Maintain Mailbox Structure: There will be no changes or alterations to email formatting when you import EML to Google Workspace using this utility. It will keep the hierarchy and structure of the email folders and subfolders.
- Windows-Based Utility: This software can be installed and run on any Windows-based computer. This utility is simple to use on Windows 11, 10, 7, Vista, XP, and all previous versions.
Also Read: Convert Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST
Use a secure method to import EML to Google Workspace to ensure the safety of your import data. In this blog, we will discuss one such tool that will easily transfer multiple EML files to your Google Workspace account. We also provided a step-by-step procedure for the import process. More importantly, data will be lost during the import process with this tool.