The global active electronic components market is on track to witness remarkable expansion, with revenues set to exceed US$300 billion by the end of 2029, growing at a robust CAGR of over 8% from 2021. The market’s rapid growth is primarily driven by the soaring demand from the electronics and automotive industries.
For More Industry Insights Read: https://www.fairfieldmarketresearch.com/report/active-electronic-components-market
As integral parts of telecom equipment and networking devices, active electronic components play a crucial role in powering various consumer electronics devices, such as smartphones and laptops. The surge in consumer electronics demand, coupled with the growing need for high bandwidth and low latency in the wake of 5G infrastructure implementation, is fueling the market’s growth.
In parallel, the automotive industry’s increasing shift towards automation and electric vehicles (EVs) has contributed to the rising adoption of active electronic components. These components, including driver assistance systems, power-integrated devices, telematics, and GPS, are vital in enhancing the performance and functionality of modern vehicles.
Furthermore, the widespread deployment of connected technology-enabled devices is accelerating the market’s expansion. Manufacturers are embracing digital technology to optimize operations, leading to increased productivity and operational efficiency, especially in industrial automation settings.
Despite the positive growth outlook, the market faces challenges related to fluctuating raw material prices and high production costs, affecting the production of efficient and cost-effective electronic products. Nonetheless, the dominance of semiconductor devices in the market, characterized by continuous product innovation and growing demand for energy-efficient systems, remains a key driver for market growth.
The Asia Pacific region continues to lead the active electronic components market, boasting the largest consumer electronics hub globally. Major manufacturers such as Samsung Electronics, Xiaomi Corporation, and BBK electronics (including brands like Vivo, Oppo, and Realme) significantly contribute to the region’s market growth. Additionally, the demand for industrial automated systems, including PLCs and SCADA systems, is rising in emerging countries like India and China, further propelling the market’s growth.
In North America, stable revenue growth is anticipated, driven by the increasing demand for connected cars, investments in 5G networks by major telecom giants, and government initiatives towards smart cities and renewable energy resources.
Key players in the active electronic components market include Infineon Technologies AG, NXP Semiconductors NV, Texas Instruments, Inc., Toshiba Corp., Intel Corp., and others.
The study on the Global Active Electronic Components Market includes the following key elements:
- Active Electronic Components Market by Product/Technology/Grade, Application/End-user, and Region: A comprehensive analysis of the market segmented based on various product types, technologies, grades, applications, end-users, and geographical regions.
- Executive Summary (Opportunity Analysis and Key Trends): A concise overview highlighting the key opportunities, trends, and insights found in the study.
- Historical Market Size and Estimates, Value, 2018 – 2022: A retrospective analysis of the market’s size and value during the years 2018 to 2022, providing historical context and trends.
- Market Value at Regional and Country Level, 2023 – 2030: Projections of the market’s value at both regional and country levels, forecasting the market size for the period from 2023 to 2030.
- Market Dynamics and Economic Overview: An examination of the market’s driving forces, challenges, and opportunities, along with an economic overview impacting the industry.
- Market Size in Value, Growth Rates, and Forecast Figures, 2023 – 2030: Detailed analysis of market size in terms of value, growth rates, and forecast figures for the forecast period 2023 to 2030.
- Competitive Intelligence with Financials, Key Developments, and Portfolio of Leading Companies: In-depth profiling of key market players, including financials, recent developments, and their product portfolios.
- Regional and Product/Grade/Application/End-user Price Trends Analysis: An exploration of price trends at regional and product/grade/application/end-user levels, identifying patterns and influencing factors.
- Value Chain and Five Force’s Analysis: A comprehensive analysis of the market’s value chain and the industry’s competitive forces using Porter’s Five Forces model.
- Regional/Sub-region/Country Market Size and Trend Analysis: Detailed analysis of market size and trends across different regions, sub-regions, and countries.
- Company Market Share Analysis and Key Player Profiles rewrite: Assessment of the market share held by key players in the industry and comprehensive profiles of these companies.