QuickBooks Desktop is a really well-developed accounting software that has all the advanced tools and features required by small & medium-sized companies. Some issues, however, can arise while working with this application & one of the major issues is ‘QuickBooks Error 193’.
Generally, it has been observed that this error code appears when the user attempts to use QB Desktop in the multi-user mode. In addition, this error code can also manifest if the user tries to execute ‘QB Database Server Manager’.
Here, you shall fully obtain all the necessary step-wise solutions for this troublesome problem.
If you are currently disturbed due to ‘QuickBooks Error 193’, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to get instant assistance from our QB Experts Team.
Common Causes That Can Easily Trigger ‘193 QB Desktop Error Message’
The major factors that can lead to ‘193 QB Desktop Error Message’ are listed as follows:
- If the user is still utilizing an older version of the ‘Windows operating system’, then this error message can arise.
- In some cases, Windows fails to find the exact path required for the execution of ‘QB Database Server Manager’, thereby provoking this error message.
You may read also : How to fix QuickBooks Error 12007
How Can ‘QB Desktop 193 Error Code’ Be Effectively Eliminated On The System?
The following fully verified solutions can be used to eliminate ‘QB Desktop 193 Error Code’ on the system:
Solution 1: Precisely obtain the full ‘Windows updates’ on the computer to easily eradicate this technical problem
- In this solution, just choose the ‘Start’ menu present on the Windows Desktop & then easily tap the ‘Settings’ tab, after which you will be required to hit the ‘Windows Updates’ option.
- Just thereafter, find fresh ‘Windows updates’ through the ‘Check for updates’ button and then proceed ahead to get new ‘Windows updates’ by successfully tapping the ‘Download and Install Now’ button.
- Now, wait for some time until all the ‘Windows updates’ get downloaded and installed on the system, following which you can go forward to restart the computer.
- In the final step, you must be able to execute QB in the multi-user mode through an updated ‘Windows operating system’ available on the computer.
Solution 2: Successfully restart the ‘QuickBooksDBXX’ service (QB Database Server Manager) to root out this issue
- Firstly, you have to press the ‘Windows’ and ‘R’ keys together to get the ‘Run’ window on the server & then you can execute the ‘services.msc’ command to finally obtain another window called ‘Services’.
- After reaching the ‘Services’ window, simply double-click on the ‘QuickBooksDBXX’ icon (‘XX’ means the edition of QB Database Server Manager), following which you must carefully choose the ‘Automatic’ option through the ‘Startup Type’ tab.
- Next, go to the ‘Service Status’ tab & then choose the ‘Start’ option, after which you can proceed forward to reach the ‘Recovery’ tab on the same window.
- Thereafter, carefully select the ‘Restart the service’ option given inside the ‘First failure’, Second failure’ & the ‘Subsequent failures’ menus, following which you can tap the ‘OK’ and the ‘Apply’ buttons successively.
- Now, seamlessly operate QB Desktop in the multi-user mode from any computer connected to your network.
The two solutions explained above are known to easily exterminate ‘QuickBooks Error 193’. For further technical help, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to connect with our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended to read : How to resolve Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log