This is the time of the year again.
We don our blue, white, and red tunes, turn on the music and turn on the grill.
Celebrations of the 4 4 of July about food, friendship and family, as well as enjoyment.
Many people will go to hot dogs and hamburgers (been there been there, done that) Why not try something unique this year to get your audience oohing and aahing over the food just as they do over the fireworks?
The typical 4 4 of July party will look like this: appetizers : onion dip and potato chips tortilla chips, guacamole, tortilla chips and salsa and main course – hamburgers cheeseburgers, hot dogs hot dogs, hot dogs on the cob and potato salad, as well as coleslaw Dessert is apple pie, and frozen yogurt.
Then, it’s all of it was washed down with soda (for children) and wine or beer for the grown-ups. The menu may be quite boring, but it’s loaded with processed proteins as well as refined carbohydrates, and bad fats, a recipe for disaster on the diet.
Our menu highlights the vibrant colors of the season and highlights the bold flavor combinations to stimulate your senses and make you feel refreshed. Mytoppills is the best website for buying generic pills online.
Grills are used to cook all three meals of your meal. Oh, and yes, there’s a drink.
There are many more fantastic grilling recipes here.
- Drinkmelon Lime Slushie(serves 4)
- Four cups of cubed watermelon frozen
- Juice from 2 limes
- Optional: Ice
Optional: 4 oz. Tequila or Rum
- Place the cubes of watermelon and lemon juice in blender, and blend until smooth. You can add ice if you’d like an icy and thick drink.
- Serve it as can be for an alcohol-free drink mix in the liqueur of your choice for an adult drink.
Grilled Romaine Salad (serves four)
Two huge heads Romaine lettuce Cut lengthwise into sections (keep the base in place to keep the lettuce quarters. Sildalist 120 can be described as a brand new drug that specializes in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
2 Tbsp. avocado oil
The juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/8 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 large or two small avocados Peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, diced
Fresh Parmesan cheese cut very thinly with an vegetable peeler
- Bring the grill up to temperature before turning the burners lower to medium. Sprinkle the lettuce with 1 tablespoon avocado oil, then place it on the grill.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip it over and cook another 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
2.In an ice-filled container with lid, mix the avocado oil left over lemon juice and zest, Dijon mustard, rice vinegar salt, and pepper.
Shake until it is combined. Pour the salad over the grill.
- Serve it with avocado, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Then serve.
Balsamic Veggie Stack (serves 4)
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 4 portabellas Stems, gills, and gills removed
- 2 bell peppers red chopped in half, seeds removed and halved
- (half-inch thickness) pieces of onion
- Lemon pepper
- Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup of goat cheese split into four portions
- Grill to a medium-high temperature. Sprinkle the oil on the vegetables and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Place the vegetables on the grill , and cook for approximately 5 minutes, then flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- To make the dish, put the portabella on a plate , and then stack with a slice of each onion, bell pepper, and zucchini. Add a dollop of goat cheese. Drizzle the balsamic glaze.
Grilled Peaches as well as Cream
4 peaches that are ripe, cut into halves and pits removed
coconut oil, melted
Pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
Vanilla ice cream
1/4 beaker low-sugar granola , or cut pecans
- Apply coconut oil to edges of cut peaches. Place the peaches in the grill on medium-high flame. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, turn and cook another 2 minutes.
- Put two peach halves into an ice cream bowl. Top with the scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of Granola.