qbcfmonitorservice not running on this computer is a QuickBooks program file that is executed from the QBCFMonitorService.exe file from the QB installation directory. This helps QuickBooks run in Multi-user mode and permits workstation computers to connect with the QB company file on the server. When this process fails to work on your system, QuickBooks finds it difficult to connect to the company file and triggers an error message that reads, “qbcf monitor service not running on this computer.” This error can also cause further damage to the application and requires immediate resolution. In this article, we’ll outline some of the quickest fixes that can help you resolve this problem.
If you find it problematic to manually resolve this error qbcfmonitorservice not running on server, then you can contact our experts at +1(855)-738-0359 for immediate technical assistance.qbwcmonitor
Relevant Solutions to Troubleshoot QBCF Monitorservice Not Running on this Computer Error:
You need to implement the following solutions carefully to rectify QBCFMonitorservice Not Running on this Computer Issue.
Solution 1: End QuickBooks and QBCF Monitoring Service to Rectify qbcfmonitorservice Not Running Issue
Restart the QBCF Monitoring Service by implementing the following steps:
- Start by quitting the QuickBooks application and hold Ctrl, Alt, and Del keys together to access the Task Manager.
- Then drag the pointer to the Processes tab, select the QBCF Monitoring Service option from the list with the right mouse click, and then click the End Task option..
- To proceed and accept the modifications, select ‘Yes’. Then, launch the QB application to see if the QBCF Monitoring Service reacts.
Really useful to learn:- How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6210
Solution 2: Configure Windows & Third-Party Firewall to Resolve qbcfmonitorservice not running on this computer stop issue
The second solution to resolve this error is to configure Windows and third-party firewalls by following these steps.
- First, go to the server computer and open the command prompt by running the CMD command using the Run dialog box.
- Now type IPConfig, press Enter, and you will get the IP address of the server computer.
- Now head to the workstation affected by the error and open the command prompt window.
- Next, type PING (Server’s IP address) and press the Enter key in order to check the connectivity.
- After you run the above-given command, your workstation will give four data packets to the server to verify if the server receives all of them.
- As a result of the above command, in case the server receives all four data packets, it will send the status back to you.
- Lastly, if the status shows you a packet loss, there are problems in the network configuration that you will need to fix.
Solution 3: Set up QuickBooks Database Manager Service to Rectify QBCFMonitorservice Failed to Start Issue
QuickBooks Database Server Manager must be set up in a way that it runs automatically on the system. With the steps given below, we will attempt to reconfigure the database server manager service and see if this resolves the error.
- First, hit Windows + R on your keyboard and type services. msc in the run box. Services MCS Command and click OK or hit Enter.
- Now find the QuickBooks DBXX service in the list of services so that you can change its properties.
- If you find the service status as stopped, right-click the service and choose Properties.
- Under the General tab, change the Startup Type to Automatic from Manual and go to the Log On tab.
- Now set the option to Local System Account from This Account.
- Next, head to the Recovery tab, and from the drop-down list of the first failure, second failure, and subsequent failure, select Restart the Service, then click Apply and OK.
We hope that the solutions mentioned in this article helped you to successfully rectify QBCFmonitor service not running on this computer Issue. Nonetheless, if you have any other queries or the issue prompts again, you can get help by calling us at +1(855)-738-0359.
Read More:- Display Issues in QuickBooks Desktop