The global medical nonwoven disposables market surpassed a revenue worth US$18 Bn in 2021, and the market examination report suggests that the performance will continue to be modest. A new study by Fairfield Market Research analyzes diverse aspects of the market, providing insights that aid in market growth examination over the forecast timeline. According to preliminary findings, the medical nonwoven disposables industry is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR over the next seven years.
For More Industry Insights Read: https://www.fairfieldmarketresearch.com/report/medical-nonwoven-disposables-market
Market Analysis in Brief
The study delves into the global medical nonwoven disposables market, offering comprehensive insights into its growth trends and future prospects. In 2021, the market witnessed modest growth, reaching around US$18 Bn in terms of value. The report indicates that this trend is likely to continue with a steady CAGR in the forecast period.
Key Report Findings
The report highlights some key findings that drive the medical nonwoven disposables market:
- Increasing Focus on Sustainability: Manufacturers are emphasizing developing sustainable products such as wipes to reduce environmental footprint and meet consumer demands for green products.
- Increasing Incidences of HAIs and Wounds: The rising prevalence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) and chronic wounds, especially among the elderly population, is promoting the adoption of medical nonwoven disposables.
- High Traction for Surgical Nonwoven Disposables: The surgical segment is witnessing high demand due to an increasing number of surgeries, which has fueled the need for surgical nonwoven products.
- North America and Asia Pacific as Lucrative Markets: North America, followed by Asia Pacific, is projected to remain the go-to-markets for medical nonwoven disposables, driven by awareness about HAIs, a growing geriatric population, and increasing healthcare infrastructure.
The growth of the medical nonwoven disposables market is primarily attributed to two key factors:
- Increasing Prevalence of HAIs and Wounds: The market is witnessing significant growth due to the increasing incidences of chronic wounds, HAIs, and demand for hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) treatment. Medical nonwoven disposables offer enhanced protection against pathogen entry and cross-contamination, driving their adoption in various medical fields.
- Growing Emphasis on Developing Sustainable Products: Manufacturers are focusing on producing eco-friendly and sustainable products, such as wipes, to address environmental concerns and meet consumer preferences. Additionally, increasing birth rates are driving the production of baby wipes and other sensitive care products.
Overview of Key Segments
The surgical nonwoven disposables segment is expected to dominate the market, given the increasing number of surgeries and demand for surgical products. Surgical nonwoven disposables offer improved protection and safety for surgical professionals, driving their demand.
Growth Opportunities Across Regions
North America is anticipated to maintain its dominance in the medical nonwoven disposables market, driven by growing awareness about HAIs and the rising burden of chronic ailments. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific region is projected to exhibit high growth potential due to its increasing population, prevalence of chronic diseases, and presence of major players in the manufacturing and distribution of medical nonwoven disposables.
Key players in the medical nonwoven disposables market include Unicharm Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., Georgia Pacific LLC, Domtar Corporation, MRK Healthcare, Ontex Hygiene Disposables, and Asahi Kasei Corporation.
In the recent past, several notable developments have taken place in the medical nonwoven disposables market, such as the introduction of transparent film dressings and bordered silicon foam dressings with super absorbent fibers. Additionally, the United Nations Population Fund donated sanitary pads worth US$50,000 to promote improved menstrual hygiene in low-income countries.
The global medical nonwoven disposables market is expected to continue its steady growth trajectory, driven by increasing incidences of HAIs and wounds, and growing focus on sustainability. Manufacturers’ efforts to develop eco-friendly products and the rise in surgical procedures further contribute to the market’s growth. North America and Asia Pacific are anticipated to be the most lucrative markets, offering significant growth opportunities in the coming years.
Intractable Focal Epilepsy Market: https://www.fairfieldmarketresearch.com/report/intractable-focal-epilepsy-market