QuickBooks users can easily create, view and print invoices in the application. However, sometimes due to various technical glitches, you may face QuickBooks Invoice Payment Error. The error appears as an error message saying, “Error: You can try again, or come back later and try connecting then.” However, don’t worry; we are here to help you fix this error with the help of this comprehensive guide. So, read the blog till the end to learn how to fix the invoice payment error in QuickBooks.
If you do not want to struggle alone in fixing the QuickBooks payments not working issue, then connect with our experts at the toll-free number +1(855) 738-0359.
What are the Major Reasons Behind Invoice Payment Errors in QuickBooks?
The main reasons that might be causing the invoice payment issue in your QuickBooks include:
- There are some glitched in your web browser, which you are currently working on.
- Your bank is halting the payment because of some issues like incorrect account numbers, invalid or expired credit card details, wrong billing address, etc.
- You have poor internet connectivity that is hindering the payment processing.
What are the Ways to Avoid Situations that Cause QuickBooks Payments Not Working Errors?
We have listed some points that might help you to avoid the QuickBooks online invoice payment issue:
- Make sure that the card details are correctly entered.
- The billing address in the financial institution and in the QuickBooks application match each other.
- Cross-check all the fields that require additional information to be typed or entered manually.
- Make sure there are no extra spaces or special characters in the given details.
- Check the compatibility of both QuickBooks and the system for smooth functioning.
- Check the compatibility of QuickBooks with web browsers. QB does not support Internet Explorer anymore.
Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 16026
What are the Steps to Fix QuickBooks Invoice Payment Error
The two important steps that can help you fix this error include:
Step 1: Delete the Cookies and Cache Data of your Web Browser
- First, open Google Chrome on the screen.
- Then, click on the More option located in the top-right corner of the browser.
- Then, find the More Tools option in the drop-down menu.
- After that, click on the option saying Clear Browsing data.
- Now, choose the time range you want to delete data for and opt for deleting everything by clicking on the All-Time option.
- Market the two boxes beside Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- And finally, hit the Clear Data button and reopen the Chrome browser.
Step 2: Update your Web Browser for a Better Performance
- Launch Google Chrome on your computer.
- Then, access the settings by clicking on three vertical dots (menu) located at the top-right corner of the Chrome window.
- Now, in the About Chrome section, hover over the Help menu and click on About Google Chrome.
- Then, check for updates, and if Chrome has any new updates, download it.
- Once the update is downloaded, the top of the About Chrome page will give a message to restart it to apply the update. Click on the Relaunch button and restart your Chrome.
Hopefully, the methods mentioned above will help you fix the QuickBooks Invoice Payment Error. But if you get stuck over anything, then connect with us at the TFN +1(855) 738-0359.
Recommended to read: Ways To Resolve QuickBooks error 6189 and 816