The server is an integral part of a website. Since there are innumerable choices of web hosting services, it is vital to choose a suitable server or provider so that the site loads well, offers a secure and engaging experience to users, and so on. Singapore dedicated server and Australia VPS server are quite popular amongst the choices. Here are seven reasons why:
- Location – if you are targeting the south-east Asian market or the Australian market specifically, the best thing to do is choose servers located in Singapore or Australia. The logic is simple. If the targeted audience and the server locations are the same, the site’s loading speed is much faster. The greater the distance between the data destination and the server, the higher the data transfer latency will be. Considering that loading speeds impact SEO rankings of the site, it is better for businesses located in south-east Asia to go in for Singapore dedicated server and for Australian businesses to choose Australia VPS servers.
- Email hosting – we all know that domain-based email ids reflect the professionalism of a business. Emails are the lifeline of all businesses. With a service provider based out of Singapore or Australia, local businesses can look to have better support in case of any issues with their emails.
- Smooth access – most dedicated VPS servers in Singapore and Australia have a credible reputation of offering secure, stable, and smooth access to end-users and visitors. Singaporean servers are known for using virtualization technology that gives access to multiple users offering private resources on the server.
- Reliability – one of the greatest advantages of choosing Australia VPS server is that the servers are highly reliable. It means that visitors and users can access the sites on these servers with minimal downtime. Especially businesses located in these regions must choose servers in the local region with a minimal number of external nodes. Compare this – if your business is in south-east Asia and you have opted for a US server, your visitors can expect to go through at least 30 hops to access your site. Since hops are third-party-based nodes, there can be disruptions. However, if your site is located on Singapore dedicated servers, there will be minimal hops saving time and offering seamless access.
- Security – it is good to choose Australian and Singaporean servers, especially from the security point of view. Most service providers offer secure and safe measures ensuring that clients’ data is secured all through. The servers in both countries are known for offering high-end malware scanning, offsite backups, and regular server monitoring, making the servers highly secure and safe.
- Support services – the support services offered by Australian and Singaporean servers are incomparable. They are experts in understanding the issues faced by local businesses and accordingly come up with appropriate solutions. The attractive part is that there is no time lag between the support team and business entities, and all issues can be resolved, there and then, impromptu.
- Attractive rates – another reason to choose Singapore dedicated servers and Australia VPS servers are the economical rates that are pocket-friendly and suit the budget of all kinds of businesses.