The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Isobutene Market based on company, product type, application and key regions. The report offers precise information about pricing, capacity, value, gross revenue, and profit of the market. The primary aim of the report is to offer in depth details about market size, revenue growth and overall market dynamics to readers, stakeholders, companies to strengthen their share in the global Isobutene market.
Market revenue growth is primary driven by factors such as development of bio-based isobutene and high demand from end-use industries such as automotive and aerospace. For instance, on behalf of German-French business Global Bioenergies, Fraunhofer Center for Chemical-Biotechnological Processes CBP conducted research and developed a process for generation of fuels and fuel additives from biogenic isobutene, as a part of “BioFAA” project. Isobutene, one of the most important compounds in the petrochemical sector, is currently generated economically only from fossil resources, mostly petroleum.
Get Free Brochure of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1232
The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product catalog, and strategic business decisions. The key players studied in the report are BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Exxon Mobil Corporation, ABI Chem Germany, Global Bioenergies, Praxair Technology, Inc., Syngip BV, LanzaTech, Songwon, and Honeywell International Inc.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 13 January 2020, Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) announced that its Isobutane Dehydrogenation (“iBDH”) plant in Mont Belvieu, Texas area recently began service, with volumes expected to continue ramping up during the next two weeks. The facility, which is supported by long-term, fee-based contracts with investment grade customers, will ultimately have the capability to process approximately 25,000 barrels per day of butane into nearly 1 billion pounds per year of isobutylene.
- The MTBE segment is expected to account for a large revenue share over the forecast period. This is attributed to its wide application scope in end-use industries such as automotive and aerospace. To raise fuel octane and reduce carbon monoxide, oxygenate additives such as ethanol and methyl-t-butyl ether are commonly added to gasoline. The addition of MTBE to gasoline decreased CO and HC emissions at high engine loads. Since 1979, MTBE has taken the position of lead as a low-concentration octane enhancer in U.S. gasoline as it helps to keep engines from “knocking.” Some gasoline had higher levels of MTBE between 1992 and 2005 to comply with oxygenate requirements set by Congress in 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments.
- The automotive segment is expected to account for a large revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing use of elastomers based on isobutylene, which exhibit properties unique to automobiles. Oxygenate additives most frequently added to gasoline to raise fuel octane and minimize carbon monoxide are ethanol and methyl-t-butyl ether. By adding MTBE to gasoline, CO and HC emissions were reduced at high engine loads. Since 1979, MTBE has taken the position of lead as an octane enhancer in U.S. gasoline at low concentrations as it helps to keep engines from “knocking.” Between 1992 and 2005, MTBE was used at higher concentrations in some gasoline to comply with oxygenate requirements set by Congress in 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments.
Browse the complete Global Isobutene Market Research Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/isobutene-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global isobutene market based on product, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE)
- Ethyl Tert-Butyl Ether (ETBE)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Other Applications
Regional Bifurcation of the Isobutene Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report aims to provide a complete analysis of the global Isobutene market with important details about the key market players from insightful primary and secondary research data. The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into market growth, size, and investment approaches. Additionally, the report provides an extensive analysis of the Isobutene market, including key data, such as factors influencing the growth of the market, buyers and vendors, production and consumption, and revenue.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1232
Highlights of Table of Contents (TOC):
- Overview of Global Isobutene Market
- Competitive analysis of the Isobutene market
- Regional analysis of Global Isobutene market production and revenue
- Regional analysis of Global Isobutene market supply, consumption, and export & import
- Type-based market analysis of global Isobutene production, revenue, and price trends
- Application-based analysis of the global Isobutene market
- Manufacturer profiles, manufacturing cost, and upstream and downstream analysis of global Isobutene market
- Global Isobutene market forecast (2020-2027)
- Conclusion of the research report
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1232
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Human Capital Management Market
Warehouse Management System Market
Targeted Therapeutics Market
Automotive Smart Tire Market
Optical Communication and Networking Equipment Market
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights