Windows 7 is no longer available. Users will begin looking for a fix for the problem of how to restore data from BKF file on Windows 10. Data may be extracted from a Windows backup file using a free approach. However, the corrupt BKF file is not supported by the manual method. Users have another option in this circumstance. Read the whole article, however, to learn how to extract a backup exec .bkf file.
Restore NTBackup BKF File by Using Manual Method
This section will outline the step-by-step process to restore data from BKF file on Windows OS. For the procedure to be correctly carried out, you only need to adhere to all the directions. Let’s start:
- Simply disregard the pop-up notice by double clicking on the ntbackup.exe file. Next, choose OK on the Welcome wizard.
- Select Restore Files and Settings from the menu now.
- Click on OK after choosing browse to upload the BKF file. The user may choose the folder where the data needs to be restored here.
Note: In order to extract the backup, the specified BKF file has to be kept on the same local system.
- Select the Advanced option after that, then enter the recommended location for restoring the backup file. Afterward, select Next.
Note: The backup data will typically be restored to a specific place.
- Finally, after carrying out all necessary actions, click Finish.
Restore Data from BKF File by Using Automatic Solution
The corrupt BKF file cannot be restored using the manual method mentioned above. But don’t be alarmed! You may quickly fix and recover a seriously damaged Windows backup file with the “4n6 BKF Repair Tool.” The application offers a number of improved features.
Additionally, you must download and test out the tool’s free trial version before buying it. Any Windows computer may have the software installed and running. since there are no compatibility problems with it.
It does, however, handle both recent and older Windows Operating System versions without any issues. Additionally, it offers three techniques for scanning faulty BKF files and restore data from BKF file for Windows 10 without sacrificing any data.
Learn How to Use BKF Repair Software
- Download the BKF Repair software and then install it.
- After that, click on the Open button and then upload the BKF files with the help of choose folder
- Thereafter, click on the Action tab and then choose the Extract option
- Choose the desired location path and then finally, hit the Save button.
A user may quickly restore the backup files in a sound form by following these easy procedures. Additionally, the utility offers a glimpse of the data kept in the BKF files. It is one of the finest techniques to easily and without any data loss restore data from BKF file on windows OS.
On this post, we’ve covered a variety of methods for restoring NTBackup BKF in Windows 10. If you were considering using the manual method to restore data from BKF file on Windows, you should give it some thought. Because the free technique is only applicable when the BKF file is in good condition. If your Windows backup file is faulty, we advise using an automated method to find a fix for the BKF file and restore your backup. Therefore, the final choice is up to you; make it carefully.