How to Migrate Emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST with Attachments? I have been seeking for a long time, but have not found a satisfactory answer. I wish to transform a large number of Windows Live Mail files to the Outlook PST file format. However, I have no notion of how to access Windows Live Mail through Outlook. If you have any reliable methods, please share them with me.
There are numerous users who have identical questions and are searching for identical answers. So, we will now discuss two approaches to this question. To complete this conversion, we will discuss the manual technique and the professional method, Windows Live Mail to PST Converter.
How to Manually Connect Windows Live Mail to Outlook
- Install both MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail on your machine.
- Now, launch Windows Live Mail and select the File menu. Next, click Export >> Email communications.
- Select MS Exchange, then proceed to the subsequent screen.
- Select the Export dialog box and then select the OK button.
- Select the folder in which you wish to save your WLM files.
- This application will now initiate the migration procedure. After the conversion is complete, the message ”Export complete” will appear on the screen.
- Upon completion of the procedure, press the finish button. You can now view your converted WLM files in Microsoft Outlook.
Several Serious Problems with Manual Processing
There are critical issues with the manual method, which arise when you manually convert your Windows Live Mail files to Outlook.
- As you can see, it is lengthy and comprises a large number of migration steps.
- The manual process for exporting an unlimited number of files is not a secure procedure.
- Only emails and files, but not attachments, can be exported.
- There is a high likelihood of a data loss issue.
- There are numerous technical steps that are difficult for non-professional users to follow.
Employ Expert Method to Export Windows Live Mail with Attachments to PST
Windows Live Mail to PST Converter is a professional application that enables you to export the Windows Live Mail storage folder to Outlook along with all attachments and other information. The tool supports instantaneous and fast bulk mode access to Windows Live Mail files in Outlook PST file format for an unlimited number of files. The application provides a number of filters, including To, From, Subject, Date Range, and Exclude Folder, for selectively converting WLM email to PST. You can use the offers select folder option to add a folder containing multiple files and transfer them all to PST.
Migrate Emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST is one of the finest applications that is compatible with so many versions of Outlook, including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. This software is compatible with all Windows operating systems because it is entirely Windows-based and does not cause any issues. For file conversion operations, Windows Live Mail Converter is user-friendly and can be operated by anyone, as no step requires technical knowledge.
An Uncomplicated Working Guide for WLM to PST
- Download the EML to PST Converter on your computer.
- Launch the software by choosing “Directory Mode” or “File Mode”. Click on the “Browse” Button.
- Show the “Preview” the EML files.
- Select the destination path where you want to save the converted PST file. Press the browse button.
- Click on the “Convert” button to start the conversion process.
In this blog, we explain “How to Migrate Emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST” using both a manual method and a professional solution. If users have limited technical knowledge and Windows Live Mail export files in Outlook PST format, the manual method is preferable. If you have an unlimited number of WLM files, however, it is recommended that you use a Windows Live Mail to Outlook converter. You can even test its functionality with its free demo edition, which converts the first few emails to PST at no cost.