The overall impact of a PR campaign is difficult to track without some analytical metric. A PR campaign is quite expensive, and you need to hire the services of a professional team like a SEO Company in Gurgaon. However, every dollar you spend on a PR campaign pays off because it promotes your brand or product. This helps improve your brand awareness, which leads to increased sales.
- Digital Marketing in India – Ensure the success of your PR campaign. Here is a list of proven methods used by a SEO company in Delhi, which you can also use to measure the success of your PR campaign.
- Number of press articles that mention your brand One of the best ways to determine the success of your PR campaign is to see how many times your brand or product is mentioned in the press. If your brand or product gets high coverage in a reputable media publication, it will automatically increase your audience reach.
- How many links Another robust measure you can use to determine the success of your digital PR campaign is the amount of “connected” coverage you have.
- Site traffic To be successful in digital marketing in India, you must first track your website traffic before launching a PR campaign. Now compare that to post-campaign traffic. If you see a significant increase in traffic to your website, then this proves the success of your digital PR campaign.
- What is your social media reach and engagement?
Your social media engagement and reach also give you a good idea of the impact of your PR campaign. The digital marketing agency you hire will look at key metrics on social media platforms, including shares, likes, and retweets, to determine the success of a PR campaign.
- Sales number The success or failure of your PR campaign ultimately depends on how it affects your sales numbers. A successful PR campaign through digital marketing in India can boost your company’s sales numbers. Finding the exact success rate of your digital PR campaign is a challenge. It would help if you looked at related metrics to see how your PR campaign is helping your brand.